We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Account Executive based in London to join the team on our vision to optimise every business on the planet.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive, well organised and able to demonstrate the ability to sell in a B2B deeptech environment.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set a territory sales strategy, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Generate, manage and prioritise a structured sales pipeline to exceed sales targets and assist the business in hitting its broader revenue/margin targets
- Actively manage sales leads from SQL stage through all stages of the sales process, including needs assessment, proposal generation, commercial negotiation and contract closing for deals with a TCV of between £50K and £500K, the target for which is likely to be between 5 and 8 deals per year
- Ensure that pipeline management and sales performance is accurately recorded to provide transparency to the rest of the business and ensure that ongoing improvements are made to enhance business performance
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Growth teams on the generation of high- quality leads and the definition of impactful messaging, sales collateral and other thought leadership material
- By working with other members of the management team, maintain a thorough knowledge of our proposition, the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true AI. Its enterprise platform is used to transform leading businesses in Finance, IoT, Energy, Telecommunications and others.
Current machine learning approaches, including AutoML solutions, have severe limitations when applied to real world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. For instance, in the case of predictions, they severely overfit and do not adapt when the environment changes. causaLens’ Causal AI Platform goes beyond predictions, providing transparent causal insights and suggesting actions that directly improve business KPIs.
causaLens is run by scientists and engineers, the majority holding a PhD in a quantitative field. Contact us on info@causaLens.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of screening interviews and a "Day 0" which is spent with the team. Normally the Day 0 takes place on-site but for the time being, they will take place online. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with successful candidates.