Director of Sales - Financial Services
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Director of Sales (Financial Services) based in London to join one the team working on our exciting machine learning product. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
causaLens leads causal AI research. Causality is a major step towards developing true AI. Our technology transforms organisations by autonomously discovering valuable insights that optimise business outcomes. Our flagship product, time-series prediction engine, goes beyond both traditional machine learning and AutoML. It has become the industry standard in the financial sector and is increasingly being used in a wide range of industries. causaLens is run by top scientists and engineers, 70% holding a PhD in a quantitative field. For more information visit www.causaLens.com or contact us on info@causaLens.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
causaLens in the News
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with a strong technical background to lead our sales function in financial services. Your work will include:
- Delivering annual sales targets
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Transforming customer feedback into product recommendations
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partnering with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understanding category-specific landscapes and trends
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of an intelligence test, interview and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci, EngD or PhD).
- Quantitative Experience in Finance
- Demonstrated ability of achieving sales targets
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
- Experience with sales of advanced technologies
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Proven track record of stakeholder management