We are looking for a motivated and highly organised Office Manager / Operations Assistant based in London to join the
team working on Causal AI. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are
a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
causaLens leads causal AI research. Causality is a major step towards developing true AI. Our technology transforms organisations by autonomously discovering valuable insights that optimise business outcomes. Our flagship product, time-series prediction engine, goes beyond both traditional machine learning and AutoML. It has become the industry standard in the financial sector and is increasingly being used in a wide range of industries. causaLens is run by top scientists and engineers, 70% holding a PhD in a quantitative field. For more information visit www.causaLens.com or contact us on info@causaLens.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
causaLens in the News
Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
- ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
- ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
- ‘Auto ML Platform Draws Interest from Discretionary Funds’ - machineByte
- ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
- ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
- ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
- ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
- ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be given a task of outmost importance – to take care of our team well-being and daily company operational tasks
to ensure the business is running and our team is in their highest spirits.
To be successful in this role, you should be open-hearted, outgoing and value your ability to help people as the first
priority. You will have an exceptional opportunity to communicate with all teams, so superb communication skills are of
The role is an exciting opportunity to grow joining us on an ambitious path to x2 the team in 2020, followed by our
success in x3 the team in 2019.
The diverse list of responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of our employees' happiness and well-being, by helping design the workplace, organising team events, championing company values and culture, onboarding new employees, and more
- Provide daily assistance to the management team, through the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, logistics, HR follow-ups, and more
- Maintain administrative processes, documents recordkeeping, organise tickets and invoices, in coordination with the accountant, to enable reliable financial reporting
- Keeping track and managing our vendor relations (suppliers, event organisers, office maintenance partners etc.)
- Laptop and IT equipment inventory, orders and repairs management
- Managing stationery, office supplies and consumables
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Design, implement and improve processes for office and operations management, budget and inventory tracking and analysis
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of a talent screening test, interviews and an on-site visit. We will do our best to
transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.