We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Quantitative Analyst based in London to join the team working on our exciting Machine Learning product. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
causaLens leads causal AI research. Causality is a major step towards developing true AI. Our technology transforms organisations by autonomously discovering valuable insights that optimise business outcomes. Our flagship product, time-series prediction engine, goes beyond both traditional machine learning and AutoML. It has become the industry standard in the financial sector and is increasingly being used in a wide range of industries. causaLens is run by top scientists and engineers, 70% holding a PhD in a quantitative field. For more information visit www.causaLens.com or contact us on info@causaLens.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
causaLens in the News
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to build sophisticated predictive models on time-series data using the causaLens platform.
Our interview process consists of an intelligence test, interview and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.
● Experience building predictive models
● Ability to translate advanced machine learning algorithms into code (Python preferred)
● Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
● Strong academic record
● Interest in advanced technologies such as machine learning
● Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive
● Naturally curious and effective problem solver
● An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
● Ability to effectively work independently and remotely (from home or coworking space)