Talent Acquisition Lead - DeepTech ScaleUp
causaLens is a rapidly growing business that is pioneering a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - this goes beyond predictions and provides causal insights and suggested actions that directly improve business outcomes for our clients. We are currently focussed on the asset management market and our technology also has applicability across a whole range of other sectors including banking, insurance, logistics, retail, utilities, energy, telecommunications.
As we continue to scale our business, we now need to add a Talent Acquisition Lead to the team to set up and establish a Talent Acquisition function on a ‘green field’ basis. The successful candidate will thrive on the challenge of setting up and leading this critical function within a fast-growing deeptech business with huge international potential. We believe this is a career-defining opportunity for the successful candidate. The right person will be as comfortable in setting strategy and recruiting a high performing team as they are in ‘getting their sleeves rolled up’.
- Establish, lead, motivate and grow a multi-disciplinary talent acquisition team to achieve exceptional results - currently 1 individual is in the team
- Define & own the talent acquisition strategy including tools, budget, employer branding, building & managing relationships with external vendors & partners across all the open roles, both technical & commercial
- Lead our efforts on creating a more diverse workplace, working with Hiring Managers & External partners to attract diverse talent
- Support the team on talent operations
- Own the recruitment process for the most challenging roles, primarily technical & senior ones, including sourcing candidates and scoping the roles with Hiring Managers
- Make the talent acquisition function data-driven, efficient and rigorous in its decision- making. This will include setting metrics, aligning with industry benchmarks and implementing industry-leading systems, tools and processes
- Reporting KPIs
- Stay ahead of industry and management trends, while making sure the business adheres to best practices at all times.
Current machine learning approaches have severe limitations when applied to real-world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true artificial intelligence. Our enterprise platform goes beyond predictions and provides causal insights and suggested actions that directly improve business outcomes for leading businesses in asset management, banking, insurance, logistics, retail, utilities, energy, telecommunications and many others.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
As well as the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, international team that is passionate about innovation and making a difference, we have competitive remuneration and pension benefits plus: -
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Active social calendar including regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Encouragement of a great work/life balance that includes flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm!
Our interview process consists of a 2 online interviews, an online challenge and a "Day 0" which is spent with the team. Normally the Day 0 takes place on-site but for the time being they will take place online.
We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with successful candidates.
- 2+ years of Technical Recruiting for sophisticated tech businesses
- Previous experience filling Executive level roles
- Proven ability negotiating large deals with external vendors
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, including solid understanding of industry-leading ATS and sourcing tools
- Previous experience leading recruitment teams
- In-house experience in a high-growth, VC-backed technology startup is a plus